Friday, 8 November 2013

White Walls as a Canvas

Singapore Nights Festival @ National Museum of Singapore
Creative Commons License
White Walls as a Canvas by Laura Elizabeth Susanto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

These three snapshots of National Museum of Singapore were taken during Singapore Nights Festival. I was strolling around with my friends when suddenly there was something far across that caught my attention. 

Can you imagine... when the elegant white façade of National Museum of Singapore turned into a screen of colourful animation?! 
Yes, those entire white walls were FULL OF FISH

The fish animation was so smooth that it seemed like perfectly fused and became one with the walls. Cute fish were swimming back and forth, exploring the entire walls like it was really their habitat. I was so amused because that was my first time seeing such cute and creative animation being projected to a building. 

Initially, I really thought that walls with white colour are really boring. However, now I think that having white walls might be advantageous. At least, we all got a new type of canvas to exhibit our talent and creativity! (not to say to write or carve on it though! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment