Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Passion


Creative Commons Licence


This photo was taken on the train when I was travelling home after school. As I entered the train, this old man immediately caught my attention. With a plier and a tin can in his hands, he bent and twisted the can into an intricate art piece. The man was so engrossed in his work that he was oblivious to the many pair of eyes staring at him in awe. 

I believe that passion is one of the most important element in life. Everyone of us is bound to have a passion for something. Some have found it while others might only discover when their hairs have turned grey. But no matter what happens, hold on to your passion and develop it to your best ability. 
Because it is what keeps us alive.

1 comment:

  1. Things that you do when you travel, are the most significant (I feel, at least).

    ReplyDelete