Thursday, 24 October 2013

THE THIRD SENSE


知识共享许可协议
THE THIRD SENSELIU ZHUOYUN 创作,采用 知识共享 署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 3.0 未本地化版本 许可协议进行许可。


I took this picture when I was waiting for my friends,and that time ,I stood on the fifth floor, looking down through the railings.Suddenly I thought that the real world was far away from me.
I came to SG four mouth ago,in this period of time,I had a lot of issues,but the biggest problem is feel lonely.
While for achieve my dream,I have to overcome these problems.
I was thinking,the real life actually is to do my favorite things with all my heart,has no quarrel,not necessary fighting between what you do and you must do.
Therefore the life is a comprehensive process,among the life,we would have great pleasure.
I must depend upon none on the psychological and in any environment.I must be quiet inside,this is a state that comes from inner strength and inner peace,and not from apathy and indifference.I could really love what I do ,also have true life.



1 comment:

  1. Indeed, a state of being can be poetic. Yours has illustrated well in this piece of photograph.

    ReplyDelete