Sunday, 27 October 2013

Your Biggest Enemy Is Yourself


Creative Commons License
Your Biggest Enemy Is Yourself by Karina Yulianti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

Have you think about any moments that you are really furious with someone who hurt your feeling?  Maybe, sometimes you will think about who is my enemy? and who is my biggest enemy?  Actually, your biggest enemy is yourself.  The only one who can beat and conquer your biggest enemy is yourself.  Almost everyday we always fight against ourselves; some simple examples, "should I buy this or not?", "Can I do it or not?", "Should I go or not?".  Some terrible examples is "I can't do it!" "I'm going fail this test!". and yes, after your negative mind conquer yourself, you're really a loser.  Our mind are often filled with doubt and fear so we need to overcome the doubt and fears until they couldn't conquer yourself and you can win your biggest enemy.

In this picture, I drew someone who are being terrorised by her own shadow.  It gave awareness about the biggest enemy.  The enemy isn't someone that you're really hates, but it's yourself.  So, by drew this I hope that people realised that we should conquer our inner.  We should fill our mind with positive thinking in order to beat the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment